- Please arrive without any makeup specially eye makeup.
Stop using Latisse or any other lash growth boosting serums 3 weeks before the treatment.
- Please remove eyelash extensions 7 days before the procedure
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Please remove your contact lenses and bring your glasses with you.
- Do not tan or have sunburned face.
- Do not take Aspirin (NSAID), Ibuprofen, Niacin, Aleve, Voltaren or Advil any Anti-inflammatory 72 hours before procedure, but you can take Tylenol or Acetaminophen if needed.
- Stop taking any natural blood thinning agents such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, prenatal vitamins, (hair, nail and skin) supplements, Fish oil, turmeric, ginger and etc., 1 week prior the treatment.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before the procedure. Even green or white tea have caffeine. No Energy drinks or black tea. Also avoid decaf coffee or tea they still contain some caffeine which could cause in patchy results.
-No perming, lifting or tinting 1 week before.
-Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
-Avoid any anti-aging products or treatments such as AHA (Alpha Hydroxy acids) or BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids), any sort of Vitamin A, brightening agent products, chemical peels, exfoliants 30 days prior to the treatment.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have these conditions:
Pregnant or nursing
Keloids or Scar tissue
Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
Viral infections and/or diseases
A Pacemaker or major heart problems
Had an Organ transplant
Skin irritations or Psoriasis
Sick (cold, flu)
Had Botox 2 weeks before the procedure
Used Accutane in the past year
If you had any eye surgery in the past year such as Blepharoplasty, Lasik, Cataract you need an approval note from your doctor.
If you have any of the above conditions please bring a note from your doctor stating their approval.
Please note: Eyeliners will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 3 -4 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures AND they will look lighter and patchy somewhere from day 5-15.
- The treated area will feel and look sore, tender, itchy, minimal swollen and red. -The end result and color are more visible in about 4-5 weeks. Please be patient because even though the surface of skin looks healed the underneath tissue is not and it takes up to 4-6 weeks to heal.
- NO cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 14 days.
- Residual pigment, blood, white blood cells, etc., can arise from the open wound. During the first 24 hours, we ask the client to “wash the skin gently” with BABY Shampoo to remove/prevent build up and dust particles. After washing with a BABY Shampoo dry the area and then apply a thin layer of balm with a clean Q-tip over the treated area.
- You can use cool water with a damp cotton pad to prevent drying out and scabs forming. Don’t panic if dry patches or scabs appear as this can be taken care of in the second ‘Touch Up; appointment.
- Apply provided balm over your eyeliner area every 3 hours for 7 days to avoid scabbing. If you lose your Balm There are many suitable natural oils that are great:
Grape Seed oil – most popular
Sweet Almond Oil
These oils heal the eyeliner area holistically as well as getting the best results in retaining pigment color in the skin.
Important Note: Avoid Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline during your healing period.
Anything with a Petroleum or Vaseline base can cause a reaction and can cause crusting and scabbing. We expect to see a little flaking but not scabbing. Vaseline/Petroleum can also cause sweating as the skin is not able to breathe.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid dry or steam sauna, swimming pools, ocean for at least 4 weeks.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns
- Please avoid hot water on treated area.
- In the next 30 days avoid sun bathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors.
- No eye makeup for the first 10 days.
- No Anti-Ageing creams on the eye area.
- Leave your eye area alone and let them heal totally for at least 14 days.